If you have a business responsibility to maintain compliance with an external body, we can help. We have, over the years, assisted a large number of our customers to formulate a relevant, concise and documented IT compliance strategy.
Let’s face it, IT systems compliance is of extreme importance to businesses. Whether this is internally or externally audited, failure to comply with the requirements of your compliance regulator can have a catastrophic effect on your business, its reputation and even worse – your customer data!
Through our years of experience in this field, we have formulated an easy-to-implement system, based on the compliance requirements, data held and business function. The system is implemented along the following steps:
- Initial meeting to discuss your compliance needs.
- Audit of the IT systems based on the established needs.
- Report on the steps and plan to achieve compliance.
- Implementation of the compliance plan steps.
- Final report with accompanying systems and policy documentation.
- Regular review of your systems, compliance policies and remediation steps.
We have assisted our customers with achieving regulatory compliance and peace of mind in this regard for many years. We cover all areas of IT infrastructure including, but not limited to:
- External supplier contracts
- Roles and responsibilities
- Service level agreements (SLAs)
- IT Support
- Systems change control
- Logging and monitoring
- Policy creation and review
- Asset monitoring
- Encryption and security
- Backup and DR
Let us help your business with our IT Support, Infrastructure and Compliance experience, to get compliant in a collaborative, tailored and effective way.
To find out more about us and what we do, please click here.